shell scripts examples. Resolved exercises
1. Make a script that checks if the current user of the system is manolo, if so greet him, if not say goodbye. Strong>
2. Make a script to check if today is the 25th, if so show “October 25 FU FU FU”. Strong>
3. I have a keyword in a file. Make a script that shows if the word is “myfpschool” or not.
4. Make a script that checks if the second column of a file containing only one line contains the word myfpschool.
5. Make a script that checks if the first three columns of a file (which contains only one line) are identical or different. Strong>
6. Do the same thing but considering that the file is compressed with gzip.
7. I have a three files tar. Make a script that creates a file toatoa.gz with the lines of the three files that contains the string “Te nesecito”. Strong>
8. I have a personahes.gz file containing two columns < name country>. You want to know the name of the citizens of “chiquitistan”. File Example:
Josue denmark strong>
9. You are asked to make a script that shows the lines of a file containing either the words “uno”and “dos”, no matter without going in case. Strong>
10. Idem but the previous file containing the word “a” at the beginning of sentences. Strong>